Wednesday, September 25, 2013
MACON, Ga. - Lipscomb senior Dani Walker finished first place at the Erik Anderson Invite in Spokane, Washington to earn Atlantic Sun Women's Cross Country Runner of the Week Honors as announced by the conference on Wednesday.
Walker outran over 200 harriers to take the individual title with a time of 21:39.83.
Walker's time helped boost the Bisons to their second team title of the season. LU sets its sights on its next meet as the Bisons compete in the Notre Dame Invite on October 4th.
Atlantic Sun Women's Runner of the Week - Sept. 25th|
| Dani WalkerLipscomb
• Wichita, Kan.
||• Third Career A-Sun Runner of the Week award
• Finished first at the Erik Anderson Invite in Spokane, Wash.
• Led the Bisons to a near perfect point day to win the meet
• Crossed the line of the 6k in 21:39.83
• Raced against 220 harriers in the meet
• LU outscored the nearest team by 45 points
• Next Bison Meet: Notre Dame Invite; Friday, Oct. 4th
Katie Hirko, ETSU; Linda Wrede, Mercer; Clarissa Consol, Stetson